Engineering and Technology
Since its inception, Shobhit University has evolved into a top University for engineering students and researchers from all over the globe to enjoy a perfect blend of leading-edge education and hands-on application. We deliver a broad-spectrum of world-class engineering education, combined with practical research experience to our students who can choose among several graduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programs.
We are dedicated to providing an innovative education filled with discovery, and dissemination of knowledge. We equip our students to think with internal perspective and design solutions that meet human and social needs and to create an economic value that helps them to sustain in this competitive environment. We've hand-picked our faculty based on their excellence in their dedicated discipline enabling them to teach and mentor bright students, while still pursuing their research interests. Our students are striving in careers across all major industrial and commercial sectors.
The programmes under School of Engineering & Technology are designed to enable students to
- Gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals necessary to develop their professional skills.
- Be proficient in integrating knowledge and applying their understanding in identifying problems and producing powerful solutions.
- Have awareness and understanding of different cultures and social conditions.
- Have awareness and understanding of different cultures and social conditions
- Attain professional competence, intellectual maturity and personal growth along with a commitment for ethical development of the industry.
The program must enable students to attain, by the time of graduation:
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the program’s student outcomes and to the discipline
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs
- An ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
For the current academic year, we are offering the following programs: