MBA - AICTE Approved (29th Batch) (2 Years)
The Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut (popularly known as Shobhit Deemed University), is one of the research oriented institution set up with the objectives of making available facilities for higher education, research and training in various fields of Science and Technology. It was established in the year 2000 and was notified as a Deemed-to-be University by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2006.
NICE School of Business Studies (erstwhile known as NICE Management College) was established in 1995 in the historical industrial city Meerut. It is one of the oldest Business School of Northern India with excellent track record of imparting management education, training and placement to a wide category of students. Since last 26 years, our Post-graduate Program in Management (MBA) is a flagship educational program preparing the young and dynamic graduates for senior level positions in industry and other sectors. The MBA program lays greater emphasis on knowledge assimilation and its effective use than on its mere reproduction. Instructors choose from multiple pedagogical tools including lectures, case studies, exercises, role-plays, simulation, video shows etc. to facilitate effective learning in their courses. The continuous evaluation system is rigorous comprising of quizzes, assignments, midterm and end-term examinations etc. The program also lays emphasis on learning through requirements of library-based self-study, group work, open-ended discussions and real life projects. The students inculcate the spirit of 'dream- innovateachieve' and imbibe social concern as an integral part of the learning process.
The MBA program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) with an annual intake of 180 seats. Students from different countries are also undergoing training in various programs. It is a 2 years regular program and offered as full time courses.
The Master Degree program in Business Administration is designed to provide flexibility to working professionals to be engaged in their respective professions and at the same time to upgrade their knowledge. The program is designed for professionals and entrepreneurs, who would like to take the opportunity to become transformational leaders and innovative solution creators in their respective organizations, but find it difficult to pursue a full-time program in management. The objective of the program is to provide participants with a platform to enhance their knowledge base, and hone their skills and competencies to grow higher in their career and to be a leader in their organizations. The program comprises of a rigorous curriculum, exposes participants to experiential learning, and provides avenues for creative collaborations with their peers, faculty, and their organizations. The program is similar in rigor to our regular Master of Business Administration. Successful completion of the program would lead to the award of AICTE approved Master of Business Administration degree.
- HR Management
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Digital Marketing
- Agri-Business Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- E-Commerce & Information Technology
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 system from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor's degree are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2023.
The candidate must clear any of the university approved eligibility test such as CUET / CAT / XAT / MAT / SUNET'2023. A cut off rank for all the above exams will be decided by the Admission Committee.
Short listed applicants will be invited for a Personal Interview. Overall objective is to identify and assess candidate's communication ability, in addition to his/her overall knowledge base.
Unique Features of NICE School of Business Studies
- In our mission to inculcate life skills in each student, the University Training and Development Centre has designed Soft Skills Module (SSM) in collaboration with the Centre for Psychology and Human Behaviour of the University. SSM covers sessions on Psychometric Test, Setting value based goals, Body Language, Leadership, Etiquettes, Presentation skills, Time management, Understanding values and beliefs, Cultivating new habits, Self-esteem, etc.
- NICE SBS has also designed special module to prepare students as entrepreneurs, this effort is complemented by MSME funded University Technology Business Incubator (TBI), and supported by Indian Industries Association (IIA).
- Well established Ecosystem for start-ups and incubation support guided by a large pool of Industry and Alumni Entrepreneurial Mentors.
- Internships/Live Projects based learning with leading startups and industries.
- Free Value added Certification programs in Digital Marketing, Accounting Package, and Retail Management etc.
- Lifetime Membership of prestigious Shobhit University Alumni Association.
Career Opportunitie you can choose after the course
With an MBA opportunities in the corporate world are greatly enhanced. Graduates are typically found in the following employment:
- Operations Manager
- Senior Business Analyst
- Human Resource Generalist
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager (IT)
- Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Business Analyst (IT)
- Area Sales Manager
- Senior Sales Executive
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- Regional Sales Manager
- Finance Manager
- Account Manager
- Management Consultant
- Investment Bankers
- Insurance & Risk Managrs
- Corporate Controllers
- Chief Financial officers
- Investment Banking Associates