POLICY ON GRANT OF UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDENTS
Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology (Deemed to-be University), Meerut aims to create a conducive, enabling academic climate to facilitate integration of the younger generation into the logic of the present system and to develop educational means by which men and women deal critically and creatively with reality and discover how to participate in the transformation of their world.
As an initiative to acknowledge the efforts, hard work and achievement of young students, the University is proud to announce a number of scholarship schemes.
Adarsh Women Empowerment Scholarship
For girl candidates: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee
Applicable to candidates applying for all UG/PG programs and having more than 60% marks in qualifying academic exams
Academic Merit Based Scholarship
- 75 - 80% marks in qualifying exams: Equal to 25% of Tuition Fee
- 81 - 85% marks in qualifying exams: Equal to 50% of Tuition Fee
- 86 - 90% marks in qualifying exams: Equal to 75% of Tuition Fee
- > 90% marks in qualifying exams: Equal to 100% of Tuition Fee
Applicable for all eligible candidates as per their marks.
Sports Performance Based Scholarship
For I, II, III position holders in games approved by Indian Olympic Association:
- State Level: Equal to 25% of Tuition Fee
- National Level: Equal to 50% of Tuition Fee
- International Level: Equal to 75% of Tuition Fee
Applicable to all deserving candidates applying for all UG/PG programs.
Defence Wards Scholarship
For the wards of Defence personnel: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee.
Applicable for candidates having more than 60% marks in qualifying academic exams.
For proud Alumni of the University: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee.
Applicable to proud alumni applying for all PG programs.
BABU VIJENDRA SHOURYA SAMMAN SCHOLARSHIPS
For the wards of great martyrs: Equal to 100% of Tuition Fee and all other University Charges including accommodation.
Applicable to all deserving candidates.
- Students are eligible for availing only one Scholarship at a time.
- Continuation of Scholarship in the next year is subject to minimum 75% attendance in all classes and 7.5 CGPA in Scholarship Year without any backlog.
- In case of any disciplinary matter, the Scholarship will be withdrawn.
- The Scholarships are not applicable on Ph.D. programmes.
- The names of students availing any other Scholarship for studies (for other agencies) will be withdrawn from the University Scholarship List.
- The University reserves the rights to add, remove or amend any program / fee from the list of programs for the purpose of admission / scholarship in Academic Session 2023-24.
- The decision of the University shall be final & binding in all Scholarship related matters.
For details please visit the campus or connect through.