- M Shobhit University, Meerut
- G Shobhit University, Gangoh
The degree is suited to students who wish to pursue a career in which knowledge of law and legal system is of major importance. A student passing his LL.B. Examination is deemed to be a graduate in law. It is a 3 year course comprising of six semesters.
We're the first to admit it: Learning the law is not easy. You have to sharpen a range of skills, including analysis, writing, and persuasion. You also have to learn a canon of precedents, concepts, theories, and procedures.
As a strong academic community, committed to our students, we have designed curricula that produce broadly educated lawyer with strong Constitutional background and we have developed an approach to teaching the law that is both challenging and supportive in compliance with the recommendations and guidelines of Bar Council of India.
- Develop an understanding in the students as to the various legal aspects.
- Orientation of students to legal studies from the point of view of basic concepts of law and legal system.
- Develop the practical knowledge of the art of communication and client interviewing skills.
- Make a student professionally competent to apply for legal posts in the Govt. as well as private sectors.
Career Opportunitie you can choose after the course
This course opens the door to many possible careers.
- Legal Advisor
- Oath Commissioner
- Company Secretary