Bachelor of Computer Applications (3 Years)
A dynamic program that concentrates on creating a link between theory & practice, and provides a sound academic base that can support an advanced career in Computer Applications, and provide a foundation of computing principles blended with the latest industry and business best practices.
The BCA programme curriculum has been designed keeping in view the requirements of the IT industry and MCA programmes of various Universities. The contents of various courses have been evolved with intensive inputs from the experts from academia and industry.
The broad components of the programme such as core computer science courses, programming languages, application oriented courses and soft skills courses make the curriculum complete.
The BCA programme is designed with the following specific objectives:
- To attract young minds to the potentially rich & employable field of computer applications.
- To be a foundation graduate programme which will provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
- To provide conceptual ground in computer usage as well as its practical business application
- To develop skills in software development so as to enable the BCA graduates to take up self-employment in Indian & global software market.
- To Train & Equip the students to meet the Industrial standards.
The programme imparts comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice in the field of information technology. A BCA graduate would be able to demonstrate advanced skills in the effective analysis, design and realization of business systems utilizing contemporary information technology.
- 12th passed any approved Board, with Mathematics as a main subject at 10th class.
- The admission shall be granted on the basis of valid score on CUET (UG)2022 / SUNET-2022.
Career Opportunitie you can choose after the course
This course opens the door to many possible careers.
- Systems Engineer
- Database Administrators
- Presentation Specialists
- Project Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Analysts