Library is the nerve center of learning resources of any institution and it supports teaching, learning, research, academic and development programs.
The Central library of the University is well stocked with wide range of books in all core, functional and applied areas of study. Leading journals both National and International, Newspapers, Current magazines etc. are subscribed regularly for a quick dissemination of information to students.
Library is connected to other national libraries through e-Library facilities and connected to International Library Network. The database of the Virtual Library is repository of approximately 4,50,000 e-Books on different subjects.
High speed internet connectivity and Wi-Fi facility with Reprography Section has been restructured. For security CCTV cameras have been installed. The facility is being used by the student community & faculty, others associated with the University.
National Digital Library Resources
- Computer Science and Engineering(16,626,767 resources)
- Philosophy and Psychology(610,839 resources)
- Social Sciences (6,154,777 resources)
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics (9,849,060 resources)
Russian Language Online Resources
E Journal Portals
- J gate (Science and Technology)
- J Gate (Social Science and Humanities)
- EBSCOHost E Journal Access
- Manupatra for Law
- Web of Science for Science and Engineering
- Computer Science(1,741,866 books)
- Philosophy and Psychology (57556 books)
- Computer Science (363 books)
- Law (80 books)
- Management and Business (261)
- Humanities (128)
- Mathematics (364)
- Agriculture Sciences(71)
Browse Online Magazines
- Harvard Business Review
- MIT Technology review
- The Nation
- The Atlantic
- The New Yorker