Pre Arrival Information for International Students
Students should make sure about the following points before leaving their home country
- After receiving an Indian study VISA from the Indian embassy, book your flight ticket to the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. Shobhit University is just an hour drive from Delhi International Airport.
- Inform the International office, Shobhit University about the complete flight details for your “free airport pickup service” to the university campus.
- Make sure to carry the original as well as photocopy of all your documents such as the admission letter, educational certificates, etc. Keep multiple copies of your passport size photographs.
- Make sure to carry enough funds to cover initial expenses and also carry International Debit / Credit Cards.
- Pack appropriate clothing for the local climate. Temperature ranges between 30 to 45 degree Celsius during summers and 5 to 25 degree Celsius during winters.