Post Arrival Information for International Students
Students should make sure about the following points after arriving in India
- Report to the university authorities and submit the required documents for verification. Obtain your student ID card and familiarize yourself with campus facilities and services.
- Attend the orientation program organized by the university to get more information about the university.
- Purchase a local SIM card for your phone to have a local number and access to data services. Activate necessary mobile plans. Exchange emergency contact information with family members and university.
- Register with FRRO within 14 days of arrival. University will guide and assist students with all the required processes.
- Familiarize yourself with the local culture, transport services and other facilities available around the campus.