School of Education of Shobhit University conducts Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) which is approved by NCTE jaipur & NAAC accredited university. Department of Education of the Shobhit University, is one of the major institutions of professional learning and research in education. It offers various academic and professional programs. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degree is a full-time professional teacher education program for duration of two academic years, after graduate or post-graduate studies, in-service programs for teachers and other educational practitioners.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Showcase Leadership abilities in Curriculum design and instruction, Dynamics of organisational change, Contextual learning and design, Program assessment and evaluation, Professional development, Research design evaluation, assessment, and measurement.
- Demonstrate expertise in a scholarly discipline and improve understanding of the world of the arts, sciences, and technology.
- Use their expertise and skills to make a positive contribution to society.
- Make reasoned decisions based on an understanding of ethics, respect for diversity, and an awareness of issues.
- Attain professional competence, intellectual maturity and personal growth along with a commitment for ethical development of the industry.
The program must enable students to attain, by the time of graduation:
- Evolving Educational Technology, Teacher Education, Economics of Education, Educational planning & administration, the psychology of education, etc. are the significant aspects covered in the programmes.
- Regular classes are organised for the preparation of competitive tests like Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Research Fellowships (NET).
- We believe in imparting humanitarian education that fosters humanistic values necessary for a responsible citizenry and global perspectives.