School of Education of Shobhit University conducts Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) which is approved by NCTE jaipur & NAAC accredited university. Department of Education of the Shobhit University, is one of the major institutions of professional learning and research in education. It offers various academic and professional programs. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degree is a full-time professional teacher education program for duration of two academic years, after graduate or post-graduate studies, in-service programs for teachers and other educational practitioners.
To provide quality teachers to the society By quality we mean- imbibed with ethical and moral values, adaptable to innovation in education and student centric.
To make ICT an integral part of our teaching learning process by 2017.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Showcase Leadership abilities in Curriculum design and instruction, Dynamics of organisational change, Contextual learning and design, Program assessment and evaluation, Professional development, Research design evaluation, assessment, and measurement.
- Demonstrate expertise in a scholarly discipline and improve understanding of the world of the arts, sciences, and technology.
- Use their expertise and skills to make a positive contribution to society.
- Make reasoned decisions based on an understanding of ethics, respect for diversity, and an awareness of issues.
- Attain professional competence, intellectual maturity and personal growth along with a commitment for ethical development of the industry.
The program must enable students to attain, by the time of graduation:
- Evolving Educational Technology, Teacher Education, Economics of Education, Educational planning & administration, the psychology of education, etc. are the significant aspects covered in the programmes.
- Regular classes are organised for the preparation of competitive tests like Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Research Fellowships (NET).
- We believe in imparting humanitarian education that fosters humanistic values necessary for a responsible citizenry and global perspectives.
For the current academic year, we are offering the following programs:
Eligibility: Admission to B.Ed. program is open to a student who passed a Graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
Admission Procedure: Admission in the B.Ed. program shall be based on Academic Merit.
Eligibility: Admission to D.El.Ed. program is open to a student who passed a 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board.
Admission Procedure: Admission in the D.El.Ed. program shall be based on Academic Merit.
Eligibility: Admission to MA Education program is open to a student who passed Bachelors/ Masters degree with minimum 45% marks (or equivalent grade) in any discipline and with minimum one year’s work experience in the field of education or a diploma in education.
Admission Procedure: Admission in the MA Education program shall be based on Academic Merit.