- M Shobhit University, Meerut
- G Shobhit University, Gangoh
The degree is suited to students who wish to pursue a career in which knowledge of law and legal system is of major importance. A student passing his LL.B. Examination is deemed to be a graduate in law. It is a 3 year course comprising of six semesters.
We're the first to admit it: Learning the law is not easy. You have to sharpen a range of skills, including analysis, writing, and persuasion. You also have to learn a canon of precedents, concepts, theories, and procedures.
As a strong academic community, committed to our students, we have designed curricula that produce broadly educated lawyer with strong Constitutional background and we have developed an approach to teaching the law that is both challenging and supportive in compliance with the recommendations and guidelines of Bar Council of India.
- Provide an academically rich atmosphere to the students so as to enable them to gather deeper insight into specific field of law.
- Prepare the students for academic and research field as well as to foster the professional needs of a law graduate.
Career Opportunitie you can choose after the course
This course opens the door to many possible careers.
- Law Officer
- Fraud Investigator
- Managing Partner
- Company Secretary
- Law Professor
- Advocate & Legal Consultant