Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut
Type of Institute
Deemed-to-be University established u/s 3 of UGC Act 1956
University Grants Commission
Association of Indian Universities
AICTE Approved, AIU Approved, BCI Approved, NCTE Approved
- 33 Years of academic legacy with very strong Global Alumni Network.
- Highly research oriented environment for working on industrial based consultancy assignments.
- Choice Based Credit System in an interdisciplinary Outcome Based Learning framework.
- Add-on certifications in emerging management technology courses to enhance employability.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members drawn from Industry & Academia.
- 100% Placement support & Industrial Internships by University Training & Development Centre.
NOTE: Keeping the commitment of India to strengthen the relationships with neighboring countries and to facilitate quality education with International Standards, Shobhit University India has decided to charge Indian fees from the students coming from Federal Democratic Republic of NEPAL.
School of Law and Constitutional Studies
Ranked 1st in India's Top Prominent Law School
CSR-GHRDC Law Schools Survey 2022
by CSR-GHRDC Law Schools Survey, 2022
School of Engineering
Ranked Amongst Top 45 Engineering Colleges of India
in Overall Category Times Engineering Survey 2022
Published in ToI, 14 June, 2022
NICE School of Business Studies
Ranked in TOP 35 B-School of India
in Overall category Times B-School Ranking 2022
Published in ToI, 24 February, 2022
Ranked in Top 10 Multi-disciplinary University
of India in All India Emerging Category
The Week-Hansa Research Survey 2021
by the Week-Hansa Research Survey, July'21