M.Sc. in Agronomy (2 Year)
Master of Science (M.Sc.) is a postgraduate level program. The program provides advanced theoretical as well as practical knowledge in a range of specialised Science fields – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Agronomy and Horticulture the list continues. The duration of an M.Sc. program is two years. M.Sc. course content in classes is imparted through various means such as lectures, projects, workshops, and directed study, earning a Master of Science degree typically includes writing a thesis. The Master of Science degree is a vital step for those who aspire to gain a Doctorate degree in any topic. Students can join this course after they finish their B.Sc. with a score of above 50 percent.
Scope of Employment
Students can find rewarding careers with local and federal governments, software development companies, and information technology companies. Many students find great success as entrepreneurs in these fields, while others explore further education in a related doctoral program.
After studying this course the student will be able to:
- Can initiate and lead projects within the scientific field and be responsible for the work of individuals and groups
- An ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and computing appropriate to the discipline
- Admission to M.Sc. Programs is open to a Graduate from a recognized university in the relevant/ allied branch.
- PIO/Foreign Nationals: Candidates studying a course approved by Association of Indian Universities (other than CBSE/ICSE/State Board/ Matriculation) as equivalent to 10+2 system of India are eligible to apply. The last two years of such study should include Biology & English. The candidate should obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, A.I.U. House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg (Kotla Marg ) New Delhi 110002.
This course opens the door to many possible careers.
- Research Biochemist
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Biotechnology Researcher
- Regional Manager
- Quality Controller