Shobhit University aims to create a conducive, enabling academic climate to facilitate integration of the younger generation into the logic of the present system and to develop educational means by which men and women deal critically and creatively with reality and discover how to participate in the transformation of their world.
As an initiative to acknowledge the efforts, hard work and achievement of young students, Shobhit University is proud to announce a number of scholarship schemes.
Adarsh Vidyadhan Samman Scholarships
A special scholarship (upto 20% Tuition Fee) has been approved by University for Girl Candidates, and Candidates from the North Eastern states.
A special scholarship (upto 20% Tuition Fee) has been approved by University for Alumni applying for admission in Shobhit University programs 2018.
Academic Merit Based Scholarship
- A scholarship of 20% of tuition fee to all students who have secured more than 75% marks in qualifying exam.
- A scholarship of 30% of tuition fee to all students who have secured more than 85% marks in qualifying exam.
- A scholarship of 40% of tuition fee to all students who have secured more than 90% marks in qualifying exam.
Babu Vijendra Shourya Samman Scholarships
A Gratitude Scholarship equal to 50% of Tuition Fee has been approved by University for the wards of great Martyrs in Uniform.
Faculty Development Scholarship
A special scholarship (upto 20% Tuition Fee) has been approved by University for staff and faculty members for admission in Shobhit University Weekend Programs.
- We strongly encourage prospective students, for whom scholarships are a major decision factor, to apply for admission sooner rather than later. Funding for some scholarships is limited and will be fully awarded early in the financial aid cycle.
- Scholarships are initially applicable for the First Year of the program only. Continuation of the Scholarship in the Second, Third and Fourth year of the program is subject to obtaining a minimum of 75% marks in the previous year examinations without any ‘back paper.’
- The scholarship recipients are required to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance in each course, failing which, Scholarship award shall be withdrawn.
- Once the Scholarship award gets discontinued/withdrawn, the student cannot claim continuation of the scholarship award in future.
- The scholarship schemes are not applicable for BAMS, B.Pharm., M.Tech., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs.
- As many other Scholarships are also available in the university, a student in case of being eligible for more than one category, can opt only for one Scholarship.
In case of any doubt about your eligibility for Academic Merit Based Scholarship, please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 20/04/2018